The Maranatha Family Support Program was created in fulfillment of a COVID-19 relief grant from the Oregon Health Authority. The program is in operation from mid-October to December 30, 2020. The five service delivery model includes:
- An after–school tutorial program
- Computer literacy classes for elders
- Computer use for individuals conducting job searches
- Financial assistance for individuals and families in need
- Mental health relationship groups and individual sessions on wellness and tools for coping with isolation during Covid
Find additional information from New Method Wellness who has a resource page on mental health, addiction, and homelessness to educate people and provide insight on ways to help the homeless in their community. Find out more here.